Minimal Impact is a privately owned Canadian energy service company with offices in Hinton, Grande Prairie and Spruce Grove. The company is dedicated to exceptional customer satisfaction providing a suite of services for the oil and gas industry. The goal of Minimal Impact is to be the safest, most productive, innovative, reliable and cost effective service provider in Western Canada.
Minimal Impact is turning a new corner with innovative trenchless technologies to align our construction procedures with oil and gas environmental best practices. By offering economic, minimal impact horizontal directional drilling and 6m narrow right-of-ways we are working towards lowering our clients carbon footprint.
Memberships & Associations
- Petroleum Services Associations of Canada (PSAC)
- Merit Contractors Association
- Alberta Construction Safety Association
- Alberta Construction Association
- NASTT - North American Society for Trenchless Technology
- ISTT - The International Society for Trenchless Technology
At Minimal Impact, we pride ourselves on our hands-on management approach ensuring a safe, quality product from the initial development stages to the final turn-over and commissioning. We are a multi-faceted company committed to providing key services such as:
- Minimal impact construction services
- Parallel installation and crossings
- River crossings
- Underground intersects
- Wetlands and water crossings
- Roadway and utility crossings
- Slope and obstacle crossings
- Harmful Alteration Disruption or Destruction (HADD) repairs to water crossings
- Shore approaches and outfalls
- Harbour crossings
- Pipe ramming
- Pipe bursting
- Slip lining
- SAGD maintenance
- Trenchless pipeline rehabilitation and maintenance
- Watercourse open cuts
Integrity, trust and respect of all stakeholders. People are our number one priority.
To raise our customers' expectations by continually setting higher standards for quality, ingenuity, safety and environmental stewardship.
To be the forecast provider of innovative trenchless solutions and value for our clients.