Cross Design and Directional Drilling Services
Minimal Impact specializes in a full range of directional drilling services for oil and gas, telecommunications, electric, water and sewer pipe installations for the most challenging and environmentally sensitive projects.
Drilling services include:
- Installation of steel and plastic pipes up to 54″ in diameter
- Installations under waterways, wetlands, environmentally sensitive areas and congested urban environments over one kilometer in distance utilizing conventional drilling methods and up to two and half kilometers utilizing intersect technologies.
- Experience, versatility and environmental sensitivity in all types of soil and project conditions
- We maintain a fleet of rigs ranging from 36,000 to 1,000,000 lbs. of thrust/pullback and 5,000 to 90,000 lbs. of torque.
Minimal Impact specializes in:
- intersect crossings
- parallel installation and crossings
- river crossings
- wetlands and water crossings
- roadway and utility crossings
- slope and obstacle crossings
- shore approaches and outfalls
- minimal impact pipeline construction