Minimal Impact has developed the most environmentally friendly pipeline construction method to date – T.P.S (Trenchless Pipeline Solutions). Two years in the development, utilizing patented and proprietary technologies Minimal Impact has successfully completed over 325 km of pipeline installation ranging from 2″ Fiberglass composite pipe to 16″ Steel to 36″ HDPE in all types of sub surface conditions.
This cost comparative construction alternative allows for producers to drastically reduce operational footprints, carbon footprints as well as minimizing the environmental impact versus conventional construction methodologies. Minimal Impact has integrated a comprehensive quality control system to complement our T.P.S. program.
Please contact us for a complete presentation.
Advantage of T.P.S.
- Six meter right of way width
- Trenchless installation
- No clean up
- No ditch settlement
- No soils erosion
- Slope stability
- Greatly reduced footprint
- Dramatically reduced green house gas emissions
- Considerably lower carbon footprint
- Year-round installation
- Minimal soils disturbance
- Minimal habitat disruption
- Direct pipeline routing
- Accurate depth of cover surveys
- Eased land owner / producer relations
- Exceeds - CSA Z662-09 regulation